Wednesday, December 24, 2008

birthday wishes

It's Christmas Eve, almost 11:00 and I'm dog ass dead tired...we've had back to back holiday get- togethers, and you just know that my kids will be up at 5:30 AM tomorrow. Regardless, I couldn't possibly call it a night without wishing my very dear friend Amy a happy birthday. Amy, I'd like to say the card is in the mail, but you know you typically get screwed having your birthday on Christmas. I'll be picking out an extra special one, and you'll get it on a surprise date yet to be determined.

I met Amy at UWEC many moons ago. She lived one floor below us in the dorms when we met and it wasn't long before she became one of our roommates. Many fun times, some that I remember, others not so much, that I've had with the greatest story teller in the world. Love you dear, have a wonderful birthday! Cheers!!!


All my really "good" pictures of Amy are the old fashion kind...too bad I'm too tired to scan them in. I was thinking the one where she had road rash on her face after a nasty fall during Eelpout Fest in Walker...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks, Heather- you're the best! Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Love ya, Amy