Wednesday, July 29, 2009

happy birthday carrie!

Carrie is my very best friend. You don't see a lot about her here because she lives so stinking far away (and I miss her all the time!).

Carrie and I met our freshman year in high school in English class. I'd like to say we never had an argument in all that time, but, along with a lot of fun, we had pleanty of falling outs. We made our way through high school, mended our friendship just in time to get our request in to be roommates at UW-EauClaire.

In my entire life, I have shared more laughs and tears with Carrie than anyone else. She has been the closest thing I've ever had to sister. She has an amazing sense of humor, is fun loving and outgoing yet incredibly grounded and is an all around good person. She is the God Mother to my first born, and after a great weekend visit, has been pronounced an honorary aunt to my kids. Carrie has always been there for me, even when she's been far away.

I promise to post better pictures soon, Car (she's going to kill me for this one...5 years ago, girls weekend cruise, after several cocktails). I had to get a birthday wish out quick during a break at work, I'm sure she'll understand, this is all I could come up with. Have a great birthday! Love you!!!
Is that a napkin on your head Carrie...or perhaps your birthday party hat?!?!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank you Heather. You are the best!! We had a wonderful weekend. I always miss you more after our great weekends!! We need a girls weekend so I can get a better picture!