Wednesday, July 15, 2009

happy birthday carla!!!



A bit belated, but I know she'll forgive me. Our friend Julie and Carla's mom put together quite the fiesta in Carla's honor this past Saturday night. The food was outstanding, and, no worries, Carla didn't let any of the tequila slush go to waste (thank goodness for straws or this could have gotten ugly). Carla is a truly beautiful person inside and out, and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I had an awesome time and felt right at home in her circle of crazy (and I mean that in the nicest way) friends and family. Cheers C, see ya soon (like Friday, when I drop off my kids!)


Julie...salsa dancing???


1 comment:

Carla Meneghini said...

Thank you dear Heather for not posting the TRULY outrageous photos! Can't wait to celebrate your 40th with you. -C