Wednesday, July 1, 2009

on 2 wheels

Ava learned how to ride her bike without training wheels, two summers ago. She promptly threw a fit and refused to ride without training wheels the entire last summer. We've finally got her back on two wheels again. Every time she gets ready to go she repeats her "I can do it, I can do it, I can do it" mantra. I think she's on to something.


Gabe has been extremely encouraging throughout the bike riding lessons. He tries to give her tips and helps her get started. Most of the time she's too stubborn to appreciate it and ends up yelling at him "I don't need your help, Gabe!"


Oh well, his heart is in the right place. And that's just one of the things we love about Gabe.


2 comments:

Tara said...

great picture of Gabe! maybe I should bring my bike to the camper :)

Amy said...

Way to go Ava!!