Wednesday, June 1, 2011

family picture accomplished




I have a lot of pictures. Mostly pictures without me in them. Something Gina said on her website got me to finally quit making excuses and get our family picture taken: "I believe that moms are not in pictures enough and that babies grow up way too fast. " My kids are 9 & 7. Before long they will quit changing so dramatically from year to year, and they will roll their eyes rather than laugh a lot during a photo shoot. We finally found a sort of warm May day where we could carve out a couple hours in our busy schedules to just be together. To laugh at and enjoy each other while Gina snapped away. We had so much fun, and I'm even a little inspired to get my camera out again. Thank you Gina, I'm so happy with the results!










4 comments:

beanski said...

I'm glad you like them :) You guys are cute ... did I mention that?

Anonymous said...

i love them! so cute!

Amy said...

They turned out great!! Can't hurt to have a good looking family as subjects, I suppose! :o)

jenny said...

just started reading your blog. found you from kim's blog. love these pictures! beautiful family!