Monday, October 18, 2010

big picture

I have so many pictures still in my camera...end of summer, back to school, birthdays, girls weekend...but here I am again posting another picture from my phone of our house. This project consumes our lives right now. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get back to my camera and add variety to my posts. For now, if you even care anymore, here's the big picture of the remodel. This is what you see when you drive in our driveway. The parts that are in blue, along with the entire back side are still unfinished. Slowly but surely it's coming together. We are so thankful for all our friends who have given up time with their families to help us out. They are more ready for this project to be done than we are, I'm sure. Thanks for sticking with us guys! This couldn't have happened without all of you! (The hilarious part is I'm certain not one of them reads any blog, ever. I just keep feeding them in hopes they will come back.)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doesnt' even look like your old house anymore! Looking very nice! I'm sure you are hoping that it ends soon, but the process will also be unforgettable!