Sunday, August 15, 2010

going up

I found myself saying "are you kidding me?!" about 1000 times this weekend watching this addition go up. We had a great turnout for help and the results are truly amazing. Thank you Mom & Dad for coming and helping with the food, kids, Menards run and all the rest. Thank you to all our wonderful friends who took time away from their families to help us. We could not have done it without all of you. Thank you Bud always for everything you do. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

So take a look see. Now there is roof. Yeah!




As I was taking pictures, I saw a head pop up over the very high peak of the roof. Not really weird since there's like 9 guys working up there, but is that Gabe???

Zoom in...um, yes. Holy crap. I better not say anything. "Get the hell off that roof right now!" may be disastrous.
Mind you I am terrified of heights so this "I'm not scared, Mom!" / "Look Mom, no hands!" move didn't sit well with me either.

1 comment:

Amy said...

HOLY COW! I'll be up there helping you paint in no time! I can't believe how fast it's coming along, and it looks AWESOME!